Download USB/BT Joystick Center 2019 APK
USB/BT Joystick Center is the only app that has an Unique Driver Editor & Programmable Byte Filter and can use Wii Remotes also with Android 5.1 and higher, PS4 / PS3 DualShock / Sixaxis (Wireless and without Root!) and XBox One Controllers (USB). It has TOUCH EMULATION / GAMEPAD EMULATION (X360,PS3,NAT) / HID / IME support to use nearly all USB Joysticks/Gamepads/Racing Wheels and ANY paired and connected BT Gamepad with HID Mode support to play Games with TOUCH ONLY, GAMEPAD or IME Support
Please read this carefully:
Not all Android Devices, Stock Roms and Custom Roms are compatible with this app.
For the main feature you do not need root (Keymapping). Also for the Wireless Wii Mote and PS4/PS3 Dualshock you don't need a rooted device. For all Touch + Search HID + Gamepad Emulation features you need root.
Prevent the App from closing:
Android Settings -> Battery -> Options -> "Battery optimization" -> Select "All Apps"
Now select "USB/BT Joystick Center" and change to "Don't optimize"
USB PS3/Sixaxsis Controller + Android 8.x
Since Android 8.x the PS3/Sixaxis Controller is not working with USB. With Android 9 (Pie) all is working fine.
Here are some features of the App:
- Unique: Driver Editor + Filter (you can create your own Gamepad Driver easily)
- New: Very Easy Joy2Touch GUI (Add/Move/Delete)
- New: Gamepad Emulation Modes (X360,PS3,NAT)
- New: Search HID (use ANY paired & connected HID Gamepad)
- New: Overlay Keyboard (Movable/Resizable)
- New: Automatic Save/Load each Game Touch-Setting
- New: Joystick to Mouse Emulation (Touch & Real Mouse)
- New: Universal Touchscreen Driver (for the most Devices with and without Touchscreen)
- New: Touchscreen Rotation Correction (-180°/-90°/0°/+90°/+180°)
- New: Touch Swipe/Slide Buttons
- Updated: Wii-Remote IR Pointer 2 Touch
- Amazon FireTV Gamepad
- iCade (Search HID)
- iControlPad (SPP Mode)
- iPega 9017 / 9025 (Search HID: Home + X)
- Logitech (Rumble, F310,F510,F710)
- Logitech Racing Wheel FX
- Moga Pocket / Pro / Power / Hero (Mode "A" or Search-HID + "B")
- MS SideWinder Pre 2
- Nintendo NS Pro Controller (USB Only)
- NVidia Shield
- Nyko Playpad/Pro (Search HID)
- N64 Dual "Adapter for PC USB"
- PS3 Sixaxis (Wireless with USB BT CSR Dongle)
- PS4 Dualshock (Wireless also for Android 5.1 and higher with USB BT CSR Dongle)
- PSX 1/2 "USB Gamepad Converter Dualschock"
- PSX 1/2 "Super Dual Box Advanced"
- R/C Remote Control (Graupner/Spektrum)
- Rockband (USB Guitar/Drums)
- Samsung Wireless Gamepad (Search HID)
- SNES "Adapter for PC"
- Speedlink Xeox (Wireless "PS3" Mode)
- Wii Remote (also for Android 5.1 and higher with USB BT CSR Dongle)
- XBox 360 Controller (Wireless with Microsoft Wireless Gaming Adapter only)
- XBox One Controller (USB Only)
- XBox One S Controller (USB Only)
Hint: Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard are not supported, only USB Mouse & Keyboard (you have to create your own driver in the driver screen).
All trademarks are property of their respective holders and are used only to directly describe the app and the features. These trademark holders are not affiliated with this app in any way.
Added: Support for 64Bit
Fixed: Android 8.x / 9 Bluetooth Search + Crashes
Ready for Android 9 (Pie)
Fixed: Bluetooth Search (tested Moga Pro 2: with switch state A,
new permission "ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION" was needed)
New: XBox One S and NS Pro USB activation sequences
New Version for Android 5.1 - Android 8.1
- Changed: Hint "/dev/uinput" to "Use a SELinuxMode Changer Tool to switch the mode"
- Fixed: Automatic save states with touch settings for each game